Often I found myself in the position to have a quick overview of players of a certain faction. Like their Entity-IDs or Steam-IDs as well as the date the server last had contact with them.
So this plugin does exactly that. It adds a command where you can list all players your world has ever seen and allow for some filtering and sorting.
- !listplayers [-online] [-players] [-faction=<FactionTag>] [-orderby=<name|date|faction|pcu|blocks>]
- Lists all Players. If -online is used, only online Players are shown
- if -players is used, all NPCs are ignored
- if -npcs is used, all Players are ignored
- if -faction=<Tag> is used, only players of said faction are used. To see players without faction just leave the tag empty.
- if -orderby=<name|date|faction|pcu|blocks> is used players are ordered ascending by name, faction tag or date.
- if -filter=0lt;name|date|faction|pcu|blocks><<, <=, >, >=, =, !=><Attribute> is used the list is filtered accordintly.
A combination of several -orderby and -filter is possible to do multiplayer sorting and fine filtering.
You can combine multiple of parameters like -players -online -orderby=faction
- !listplayers -filter=blocks<500 -filter=pcu>2000 -orderby=faction -orderby=name -players
- !listplayers -filter=blocks<500 -npcs
- !listplayers -online -filter=blocks>1000
- !listplayers -filter=date>=10
- Only shows people who have logged in within the last 10 days. Alternatively you can use <10 which will only show people offline for longer than 10 days.
||PCUs are now calculated by actually build grids and no longer via BlockLimits, because on BlockLimit global all would have the same amount.
||10/31/19 12:18:35 PM
||Added more Sort and FIlter options and we now List PCU and Blocks as well
||10/27/19 7:38:36 PM
||7/21/19 9:45:36 PM